About 70% of the population experience stress and anxiety in their day to day lives. People suffering from anxiety worry unnecessarily, stay nervous, experience panic and find it difficult to get asleep.
How anxiety impacts our health?
Anxiety impacts both physical and mental health. The different forms of anxiety that affect people are: generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety, separation anxiety, phobia, hypochondriasis, obsessive compulsive disorder and post -traumatic stress disorder. Problems of anxiety can impact the functioning of respiratory, urinary, digestive and cardiovascular system.
Important Ways to Relive Anxiety and Stress
- Daily exercise can reduce stress by releasing endorphins and improving your sleep time. It is one of the important things to combat stress .Studies have shown that people who exercise daily are less likely to suffer from anxiety. Exercise lowers body stress hormones, improves sleep quality and promotes mental wellbeing. Routine exercises such as yoga, rock climbing, dancing, walking and jogging can be stress relieving.
- Certain supplements such as lemon balm, omega 3 fatty acids, Ashwagandha, green tea, Valerian root and Kava Kava can lessen anxiety and offer relief.
- Burning a scented candle or use of essential oils can offer relief from anxiety. Some of the calming scents are Lavender, rose, sandalwood, bergamot and geranium.
- Another way to handle stress is to write down your thoughts on a piece of paper.
- Spending quality time with friends and family can assist you to get through stressful times.
- Laugher reduces anxiety, improves immunity and mood and is good for the health.
- Avoiding the use of caffeine such as tea, coffee, energy drinks and chocolate can easily control anxiety.
- Mindfulness can combat the anxiety inducing effects of negative thinking. Several methods for increasing mindfulness include cognitive behavior therapy and meditation.
- Positive physical contact such as hugging, cuddling and kissing can lower BP and heart rate and help relieve stress.
- Listening to slow paced instrumental music can have soothing effect on the body.
All these stress reducing techniques improve overall work life balance and promote calmness among anxiety suffers.
Buy Diazepam and Xanax to reduce anxiety
Anxiety patients can keep their stress at bay and lead a normal life with the prescribed dose of anti-anxiety pills such as Diazepam and Xanax. Both these pills act on GABA neurotransmitters in the brain, relax the central nervous system and promote calmness. If taken under medical supervision, these pills offer a wonderful option to anxiety disorder patients to lead a normal life.