Showing all 7 results
These are the best solution for people suffering from insomnia and other sleep disturbances. Sleeping pills are highly effective for people who take time to get asleep and experience frequent wake-ups during the nights and early morning awakenings. Sleeping pills are mostly categorized into Benzodiazepines and non- benzodiazepines.
Role of Sleeping Pills UK in the Treatment of Insomnia
Insomnia is mostly prescribed by the physicians to insomnia patients when they fail to get asleep even after implementing changes in their lifestyle and sleep schedule. The primary objective is to slow down the functioning of the brain and the central nervous system for a serene rest at night.
Sleeping pills are mostly categorized into Benzodiazepines and Non-Benzodiazepines. They are the best bet for insomnia and other sleep disturbances. They offer much-needed relief for people who struggle to get asleep after retiring to bed at night and experience multiple nocturnal sleep interruptions. It can calm the brain and the central nervous system and enable insomniacs to attain a serene rest at night. People who stay restless after hitting the bed and experience frequent wake ups during the night.
Buy Sleeping Pills Online UK
Sleeping Pills are the best remedy for people who struggle to get asleep after retiring to bed at night and experience frequent midnight wake-ups and early morning awakenings. Our UK based company offers medications online for cure sleep onset insomnia by inducing quick sleep and improves the quality and the duration of slumber by enabling insomniacs to attain an undisturbed sleep at night. These pills work by calming the brain and relaxing the central nervous system for a quiet rest at night.
You can buy best over the counter medication from our user-friendly website at discounted prices with the simple click of a mouse. You just have to add the desired quantity of sleeping pills to the shopping cart and fill in your personal details like name, address, email id and phone number. Thereafter, you can proceed for online payment through multiple payment options offered on our digital platform. Next day delivery UK (online for card payment) and express delivery are some of the delivery options which we are considering for the safe delivery of medicines to the doorstep of the buyers.
Sleeplessness and nocturnal sleep interruptions can be treated effectively and safely with the correct use. Some of the popular best non -prescription sleeping pills UK for the treatment of insomnia and sleep disorders are:
Ambien: Is an FDA certified sedative-hypnotic which calms the brain and the nerves and offers a sound sleep at night.
Zopiclone: Is a medication of the non-benzodiazepine family which shows wonderful results in the treatment of short term insomnia and other sleep disturbances.
Temazepam: Impacts the functioning of GABA neurotransmitters in the brain, lessens anxiety, promotes relaxation and enables insomniacs to doze off peacefully at night.
Nitrazepam: Is a perfect solution to overcome anxiety and sleeplessness. It offers a quiet sleep of 7-8 hours to a sleep-deprived individual.
Diazepam: Is a benzodiazepine drug which shows effective results in the treatment of anxiety disorder, panic attacks and chronic insomnia.
Xanax: Is the branded version of Alprazolam which curbs anxiety, promotes drowsiness and induces sleep.
Benefits of Sleeping Pills for Insomnia Patients
As per a survey, around 30% of people in the UK are affected with sleep troubles who either take non benzodiazepines or benzodiazepine medicines to overcome their insomnia and other sleep disorders.
Sleeping pills assist insomniacs to enjoy a sound sleep at night. These pills correct the disrupted circadian rhythm and restores natural slumber. A serene rest at night not only keeps people healthy, but also has a positive impact on their mental health.
How to Take Sleeping Medicines Safely?
Before starting a new course of medication, it is recommended to get in touch with a health advisor. Sleeping aids are mostly prescribed for a shorter duration because they have the tendency to make users dependent. Hence, elders and children are not prescribed hypnotics.
- Sleeping pills should be swallowed as a whole with a glass full of water before bedtime. Don’t crush or split the tablet.
- They can be taken with or without food, but avoid taking them on an empty stomach.
- Make sure that you have adequate time for sleep ( around 7-8 hours)
- Avoid mixing them with alcohol as that can aggravate the sedative levels to undesirable levels.
- To avoid getting addicted to them, it is recommended to take them for less than a month.
- Don’t discontinue abruptly. Rather, taper their dose over a period of time to avoid withdrawal symptoms.
Are Sleeping Medicines Safe for Everyone?
- People with history of preexisting medical complications must take them with the prior approval of their general physician.
- Minors, alcoholics, drug abusers and mentally challenged individuals should never try them.
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers must seek the opinion of both a gynecologist as well as a sleep expert prior to their use.
Like other sleeping pills, users may also experience some mild reactions or common side effects which include:
- Upset Stomach
- Loss of appetite
These side effects don’t stay in the system for long and vanish within 3-4 hours.
What Is Insomnia?
Insomnia is a major sleep disorder which deprives people from attaining a sound sleep at night. People affected with this problem experience difficulty in falling asleep or staying asleep, as per their requirement. Individuals, who somehow manage to doze off, experience nocturnal sleep interruptions and early morning arousal. Unsatisfactory sleep at night can prevent people from performing daily routine activities and giving their optimum performance at the workplace. The best solution for insomnia is UK sleeping pills, lifestyle changes , meditation, cognitive behavior therapy, relaxation techniques and physical exercise.
Different Types of Insomnia
Onset Insomnia - Difficulty in falling asleep during the night, The inability of the humans to stay asleep throughout the night.
Acute Insomnia - Occurs due to job stress, jet lag or due to change of sleeping environment. It usually lasts for a few days and doesn’t require any treatment.
Chronic Insomnia – It is very common in the UK; this can occur due to several reasons and usually lasts for 3 months or longer. People suffering from this type of insomnia often have a history of preexisting medical complications and are recommended to buy strong sleeping pills UK for quick relief.
Comorbid Insomnia – Insomnia that occurs due to medical conditions (arthritis or back pain) or due to psychiatric symptoms such as anxiety or depression. Doctor's generally recommend anti depression or other types of prescription to end insomnia and regulate sleep wake rhythm.
Value of Sleep in Life
A good night’s sleep restores physical health and assists in the improvement of moods and memory. An uninterrupted sleep of 7-8 hours at night improves cognitive function and keeps people away from several diseases such as hypertension, diabetes and heart disease.
People who take a lot of time in getting asleep or those who experience frequent wake-ups during the night can buy sleeping pills online in UK from our secure digital platform to get asleep at night.
Valuable Tips to End Insomnia and Improve Sleep Wake Schedule
- Go to bed at a fixed time daily and wake up at the same time in the morning. Try to stick to this routine on Sundays and holidays too.
- Take a light meal before bedtime. Greasy and high fat meals will lead to digestive problems and disrupt your night sleep.
- Caffeinated drinks and alcohol should never be taken after evening time.
Useful Suggestions for a Perfect Sleeping Environment in Bedroom
- Avoid the use of electronic screens such as TV, laptop, tablets and smart phones before retiring to bed. The blue light emitting from these screens disrupts the functioning of melatonin, a sleep inducing hormone and delays the onset of slumber.
- Make sure that the mattresses and pillows in your bedroom are comfortable for slumber. If they are not providing you the comfort, then it is recommended to replace them with new ones.
- Ensure that your bedroom is dark and noise free.
- Wall clocks which ring at every hour must be kept outside the bedroom.